Since a large number of people are asymptomatic yet tested positive for COVID-19, the Union Health Ministry has updated some home isolation treatment guidelines for asymptomatic Corona positive patients. Hence people who are asymptomatic and who have very mild symptoms can opt for home isolation treatment if they have adequate self-isolation facility at their residence.
Who is eligible for home isolation treatment?
Patients with Immuno-compromised diseases like HIV, transplant recipients and cancer therapy are not eligible for home isolation. And elderly patients aged above 60 years and those with co-morbid conditions such as hypertension, diabetes, heart disease, chronic lung/liver/kidney disease and cerebrovascular disease among others shall only be allowed home isolation treatment after proper evaluation by the treating medical officer.
Here are the guidelines to Follow in the Home Isolation Treatment
You must follow all these home quarantine guidelines before allowing home isolation treatment.
- Ensure that you have the proper suggestion of the medical officer that states you are pre-symptomatic/asymptomatic and approved for home isolation.
- You must have a caregiver on your side to provide care on a 24×7 basis, and there must be a communication loop between the caregiver, and the hospital for the entire duration of home isolation.
- Your caregiver and all of your close contacts should take Hydroxychloroquine prophylaxis as per protocol as prescribed by the treating medical officer.
- Your caregiver should monitor your health regularly and inform your health status to the health officer periodically.
- Ensure you have downloaded the Arogya Setu App on your mobile which is available at (https://www.mygov.in/aarogya-setuapp/) and make sure it should remain active at all times (via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi).
- If you haven’t got any fever for three days under home isolation, you’ll get discharged after ten days of onset of symptoms.
- Following discharge, you will be informed to isolate at home and self-monitor your health for a further of seven days. And there is no need for testing after the home isolation period is over.
- The field staff must have the report of your clinical statuses like body temperature, pulse rate and oxygen saturation.
- Instant medical care must be sought if you got severe signs or symptoms that include difficulty in breathing, dip in oxygen saturation, persistent pain/pressure in the chest, mental confusion or inability to arouse, slurred speech/seizures, weakness or numbness in any limb or face and developing bluish discolouration of lips/face. By approaching Anvayaa’s home isolation treatment plan, you can detect the new signs during the home quarantine period, and you’ll be equipped with 24X7 Hospitalization and Health Care Support at home.
- All of your family members and close contacts should be monitored and tested as per protocol by the field staff. To provide peace of mind to your family members, Anvayaa offers you the Home Quarantine plan that reduces the transmission risk by continuously monitoring your health throughout the home quarantine period.
In case you are experiencing the COVID-19 symptoms, you can request Anvayaa regarding that, and we’ll send our team to your home to collect your samples for free, and the reports will be delivered to you at your home. (On chargeable basis). We have put you across in place a network of technicians and experts to make sure you get the best services at your home.
Benefits of choosing Anvayaa’s Home Quarantine Treatment Care Plan
- Close monitoring of vital signs by trained nurses/paramedics for quick recovery = 3 times a day * 14 days
- Doctor dashboard with all vitals registered – to identify early warning signs for advanced treatment.
- Priority video/tele Consult by a specialist-physicist/pulmonologist in case of any warning signs.
- Integration of IT and AI to identify and manage people at increased risk, to scale up care/shift to hospital.
- Link with coordinators of all major hospitals for emergency care
- Home Delivery of essential medications